Friday, August 28, 2009

Podcasts

At first, I was confused on what to do. I'd never gotten on iTunes before. After a little bit of playing around, I've got it down a little. The SmartBoard Lessons were done with people who were many miles apart. It's amazing to see how far technology has come and that two people can be connected with the click of a button. Ben and Joan teach you about classroom management and they both give alot of information.
EdTech Talk teaches you about Google docs. It shows you how to make Google easily accessible to your classroom. Now, you can design your own templates and really make it your own.
MacBreak Weekly talks about two kids who just got back from Japan. Again, it's amazing to just see how two people can be connected. Overall, the podcasts were good. Some were boring, but you were able to skip parts of them.
I think that after I play around more on iTunes, I can better understand them. Maybe I won't be so lost next time, and my podcast will be like the examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment