Sunday, September 13, 2009

Michael Wesch: A Vision of Students Today

I had to laugh whenever I saw the statistics, because they are SO true! College kids do multi-task, and have to, for that fact. We do buy books that we never use and some people don't even come to class...their parent's money down the drain. It said that you could be $20,000 in debt whenever you graduate. That seems like alot and can be depressing when you think about it, but at least we are lucky enough to even have the chance to go to college. As the video said, some people make just $1 a day. Like it said, some of the things we come into contact with won't help us out later on (the scantron sheets). It's just amazing to see the statistics and to see how true they are.

2 comments:

  1. It does. I just had to take out a loan, therefore, I'm in debt. I multi-task all the time, trying not to get behing in any of my classes!

    ReplyDelete