Monday, September 21, 2009

Did You Know? 4.0

Again, I just have to laugh because it's just all so true. The facts are crazy! It's weird that the news channels only get about 10 million visitors every month, while popular websites get about 250 millions visitors every month. I don't know why that seems like a shock for me, but it is. I guess I assume everyone still watches the news for information, when even myself looks to the Internet for some news. I can believe that the average teenager receives about 2,272 texts a month. I myself love to text. I don't know what I'd do without it. Then again, what did we do before cell phones?

2 comments:

  1. How many text message do you do a day? 30? 50? Multiply that by 30. 900 a month? 1500 a month? They add up. Check your bill (even if they are free they count them.) I would like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be sure and try to keep track. i usually deleted my inbox and outbox several times a day!

    ReplyDelete