Monday, November 30, 2009

What I Learned


I don't think there was anything that I didn't learn in this class. I'll have to admit that there are some things I would like to forget, such as iTunesU, simply because I didn't understand it and it didn't seem beneficial to me. I found a lot of things in this class intellectually challenging. iTunesU was challenging simply because I had never used it before. I don't even own a iPod! Making videos and things of that sort was also challenging because I'd never done that before, either. I admit I was bored at times during class. It felt that sometimes all we were doing was sitting there. As for being Technologically Literate, I think that I am more now than I was when I first entered the class. There are some things that I know how to do now that I didn't. I think I will maintain my literacy from now until I teach. I think that Google Forms/Documents is probably what I will definitely use the most.

1 comment:

  1. Did you really mean to say that you would like to forget iTunesU because you didn't understand it? What will you say to your students who find something difficult to understand?

    ReplyDelete